- In-Depth: Commentary added on OECD Pillar Two Model Rules - the Global Anti-Base Erosion Model Rules by Glyn Fullelove.
- Quick Overview: Completely rewritten to deliver a consistent, simplified approach and increased connectivity with other content - see here for details.
- Legislation: New Archives (annual snapshots of each full databases) available.
- Specialist Titles: New title Pett on Employee Share Ownership Trusts added.
- Practical Guidance: New edition of Practical Stamp Duty Land Tax – Feaster added.
- Learning: Coming soon! Tax Essentials – approximately 270 short, video-based courses which taken together provide a complete introduction to UK taxation.
Audit & Accounting
- Navigate UK GAAP Accounting: FRS 102 guidance current issues updated for Ukraine and climate. 2022 FRS standards captured and fully linked to/from guidance.
- Navigate IFRS Accounting: IFRS 15 current issues updated, IFRS 6 new module, Company Reporting weekly and monthly disclosure best practice reports.
- Company Law & Governance: Practical Guide to the Companies Act fully updated by James Lole and Edward Rands; Buying and selling a company guidance updated.
- Navigate Audit: ISQM (UK) 1 guidance and tool now available in new Audit Quality and Compliance area; Consolidation and groups new guidance.
- Practice Management: Engagement Letter Toolkit updated.
- Learning: Cryptocurrencies, Russian sanctions and AML, FRS 102 financial instruments modules now available.
- New NavigateMe Chrome browser extenstion launched a new powerful tool that enables users to view their search results from Croner-i Navigate alongside their Google search results. Install here and watch the video here.
- New organisation-wide annotations feature launched allowing appointed user to become annotations administrators enabling them to add 'organisation-wide' annotations to your Croner-i content which are viewable by all users on the licence. Find out more by emailing us.
- Improvements to the Practice Areas functionality making it easier than ever to create your own personal bespoke view of your firm's access to Croner-i Navigate.