Dencher on VAT
- What’s new in Dencher on VAT?
- Pre-registration issues
- VAT registration
- VAT implications of different structures (groups, divisions, partnerships, etc.)
- Accounting for VAT
- Schemes to help small businesses
- Margin schemes
- Cash flow planning
- Maximising input tax credits
- Non-deductible input tax
- Motor vehicles
- How to deal with partial exemption
- Buying a business
- Selling a business
- Other business transfers
- Raising business finance
- Commercial and residential property construction
- Property – other reliefs from VAT
- Sales, lettings and sundry property transactions
- Doing business in goods in the EU
- Supply and receipt of services from overseas (both EU and non-EU)
- Imports (from outside the EU)
- Supplying or receiving services to or from a place outside the EU
- Overseas suppliers
- Electronic and digital supplies
- Dealing with agents
- Review of business for VAT issues
- Civil penalties
- HMRC powers
- Food and catering
- Appeals and complaints
Welcome to Dencher on VAT (formerly Practical VAT), Croner-i's VAT commentary service.
The links in the panel to the left guide you to the principal components of the service, as follows:
- A topic index to the commentary.
- Commentary – commentary on how to deal with VAT problems effectively and to take full advantage of VAT opportunities.
This service, which updates monthly, is maintained by Neil Warren.
We welcome contact from our customers. If you have a comment on the editorial content of Dencher on VAT, please click here to email your views to us. We look forward to hearing from you.