- 100-000 Scope of this chapter
- 100-100 Appeals against HMRC decisions
- 100-200 Collecting unpaid SDLT
- 100-300 HMRC information and inspection powers
- 100-310 Fraudulent evasion of SDLT
- 100-320 Assisting in the preparation of an incorrect return etc.
- 100-330 Power to allow further time and reasonable excuse for failure
- 100-340 Admissibility of evidence not affected by offer of settlement, etc.
- 100-400 Penalties: general rules in Sch. 14
- 100-500 Integrated tax tribunals
- 100-600 Risk intelligence
- 100-700 E-conveyancing
- 100-800 Stamp taxes publications
- 100-900 Stamp Taxes contact details