Practical Payroll and Benefits
- What’s new in Practical Payroll and Benefits?
- ¶10-000 The legal background
- ¶20-000 National Insurance Contributions
- ¶30-000 Compliance
- ¶40-000 Travel and subsistence
- ¶50-000 Employment-related loans
- ¶60-000 Living accommodation
- ¶70-000 Cars and related benefits
- ¶80-000 Termination and compensation payments
- ¶90-000 A-Z of benefits and expenses
- ¶100-000 Pay and payroll processes
- ¶110-000 Payroll systems and the payroll function
- ¶120-000 PAYE
- ¶130-000 Share options and securities
- ¶140-000 Statutory payments and sickness
- ¶150-000 Pensions
- ¶160-000 Employment law
- ¶170-000 Particular occupations
- ¶180-000 A-Z of Payroll
- ¶190-000 Checklists
- ¶200-000 HMRC forms
- ¶210-000 HMRC guidance and concessions
Welcome to Practical Payroll and Benefits, Croner-i’s practical commentary covering payroll, benefits-in-kind, expenses and other employment tax issues.
The links in the panel to the left guide you to the principal components of the service, as follows:
- The Legal background, National Insurance and Compliance - the legal and regulatory requirements
- Travel and subsistence - the rules and their practical application
- Employment-related loans, Living accommodation, Cars and related benefits, Compensation payments and A-Z of benefits and expenses - a benefit-by-benefit explanation.
- Pay and payroll processes, Payroll systems and the payroll function and PAYE - key issues around running a payroll
- Share options and securities, Statutory payments and sickness, Pensions, Employment law and Particular occupations – relates issues
- Checklists and P11D questionnaire - a timetable to guide you through the PAYE/P11D year with checklists and a P11D questionnaire.
- HMRC forms and guidance - practical information from HMRC.
This service is maintained by Sarah Bradford BA (Hons) FCA CTA (Fellow), Director of WriteTax Ltd.
We welcome contact from our customers. If you have a comment on the editorial content of Practical Payroll and Benefits, please click here to email your views to us. We look forward to hearing from you.