Financial statement guidance
This area of Navigate UK GAAP Accounting contains detailed guidance on each area of the financial statements impacted by the requirements of FRS 102 section 1A.
Examples and insights are included throughout in grey tinted boxes as well as specific links to relevant paragraphs of the standard.
Each section contains:
- a quick overview highlighting the FRS 102 section 1A differences to standard FRS 102 requirements;
- scope and key definitions;
- recognition and measurement considerations, and links to relevant detailed guidance covering FRS 102 requirements;
- presentation and disclosure requirements;
- exploration of current issues, including Covid-19 implications; and
- links to further useful resources such as disclosure checklists and training modules in Navigate eCPD.
Click the button for an overview of all the topics covered in this area, including links directly to these topics. More detailed mind maps are available in the Quick overview section of each guidance area.