Asia Tax Planning and Compliance
Welcome to Asia Tax Planning And Compliance.
With detailed practical guidance and information on the tax law and practice structures in the most important Asian trading countries, Asia Tax Planning And Compliance provides everything needed to make investment decisions and oversee tax compliance matters for enterprises in the region. The authors - all leading tax practitioners with direct experience and expertise in Asian jurisdictions - clearly elucidate the issues tax directors and foreign investors need to focus on each country, including the following:
- tax incentives
- the role of rulings
- tax deductibility
- dealing with the jurisdiction without creating a taxable presence
- taxation of services/management fees
- transfer pricing
- use of tax treaties
- mergers and acquisitions
- expatriate tax planning
- emerging trends in taxation
Appropriate attention is given to relevant legislation and each tax authority's interpretation and practice notes. The book includes a comprehensive topical index, a section finding list, and a table of cases.
Asia Tax Planning And Compliance will be of enormous value to investors and to regional tax directors who oversee tax compliance matters of companies and their subsidiaries and branches in Asia.
Asia Tax Planning And Compliance is maintained by:
- China: King & Wood (current authors), Lehman Lee & Xu (original authors);
- Hong Kong: Baker & McKenzie;
- India: Ernst & Young Private Limited, India;
- Indonesia: Wimbanu Widyatmoko and Nadia Nasoetion, Hadinoto & Partners;
- Japan: Todd M. Landau;
- Korea: Hoil Yoon;
- Malaysia: Wong & Partners;
- Philippines: Quisumbing Torres (from 2005), KPMG Laya Mananghaya, (original authors);
- Singapore: David Sandison;
- South Korea: Yoon & Yang LLC
- Taiwan: Michael Wong, Baker & McKenzie;
- Thailand: Piphob Veraphong, Thanasak Chanyapoon, Prangtip Anantavipat, Tom O’Shea
We welcome contact from our customers. If you have a comment on the editorial content of Asia Tax Planning And Compliance, please click here to email your views to us. We look forward to hearing from you.