Green VAT Legislation: Current
- What's new in VAT legislation?
- TOPIC INDEX
- STATUTES - Key Statutes
- STATUTES - Finance Acts
- STATUTES - Other
- STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS
- UNREPRODUCED STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS
- EU EXIT STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS
- SCOTTISH STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS
- UNREPRODUCED SCOTTISH STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS
- UNREPRODUCED WELSH STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS
- DIRECTIONS BY THE BOARD OF HM REVENUE AND CUSTOMS RELATING TO THE SUBMISSION OF RETURNS USING THE INTERNET
- EUROPEAN MATERIAL
- EXTRA-STATUTORY CONCESSIONS
- STATEMENTS OF PRACTICE (SP)
- HMRC BRIEFS (FROM 2017)
- HMRC BRIEFS (2007–2016)
- HMRC BUSINESS BRIEFS (1991–2006)
- HMRC TAX BULLETINS
- HMRC TOOLKITS
- TRIBUNAL PUBLICATIONS
- HMCE NEWS RELEASES (1987–2006)
- HMCE PRESS NOTICES (1973–1986)
- HMRC FACTSHEETS
- HMRC SPOTLIGHTS
- MISCELLANEOUS HMRC MATERIALS
- CLEARANCE APPLICATIONS
- VAT INFORMATION SHEETS
- VAT NOTES
Welcome to Green Tax Legislation: Current, Croner-i's VAT legislation database.
The legislation is organised as set out in the panel to the left.
This service, which updates weekly, is maintained by the team of Senior Technical Editors at Croner-i.
We welcome contact from our customers. If you have a comment on the editorial content of the Green Tax Legislation: Current, please click here to email your views to us. We look forward to hearing from you.