2018, Volume 27, Issue 6
- The State Aid Selectivity-Test in Corporate Tax Matters: CJEU Applies Common Sense in Its Judgments on the German ‘Sanierungs’-clause, but Do We Have All Pieces of the Puzzle Now?
- VAT and Brexit: The Past, Present and Future
- The Court of Justice EU Pulls Down Dutch Interest Limitation Rule (Case X BV, C-398/16)
- The New Face of International Tax Dispute Resolution: Comparing the OECD Multilateral Instrument with the EU Dispute Resolution Directive
- The Reflection of Data-Driven Value Creation in the 2018 OECD and EU Proposals
- Conference: New Perspectives on Fiscal State Aid: Legitimacy and Effectiveness of Fiscal State Aid Control