2018, Volume 27, Issue 5
- Cross-Border Loss Compensation and EU Fundamental Freedoms: The ‘Final Losses’ Doctrine Is Still Alive!
- The European Commission Proposal for a 3% ‘Call Rate’ as a New Suggestion for a EUCIT: An Assessment Against the Criteria for a Fair Taxation
- Fiscal State Aid to Promote Clean Transport
- The Polbud-Case and New EU Company Law Proposal: Expanding the Possibilities for Cross-Border Conversions in Europe
- Allocation of the Burden of Proof Under the Anti-Abuse Rule of the Parent-Subsidiary Directive According to the Most Recent ECJ Case Law
- Report on the ERA Conference ‘Planning Cross-Border Succession’