2015, Volume 24, Issue 5
- Cash, Crime and Tax
- International Double (Non-)taxation: Comparative Guidance from European Law Principles
- The Reformulation of the Questions Referred to the CJEU for a Preliminary Ruling in Direct Taxation: Towards a Constructive Cooperation Model
- The Never-Ending Issue of Cross-Border Loss Compensation within the EU: Reconciling Balanced Allocation of Taxing Rights and Cross-Border Ability-to-Pay
- Miljoen, X and Société Générale: The Final Curtain of the Dividend Withholding Tax Saga?
- Germany's Fiscal Court Rules on Tax Deductibility of Donations to Foreign Charities