2012, Volume 21, Issue 2
- Tackling Cross-Border Inheritance Tax Obstacles within the EU
- Story and Fundamentals of Direct Taxation at Work in the EU
- Non-discriminatory Tax Obstacles
- The Influence of EU Law on Inheritance Taxation: Is the Intensification of Negative Integration Enough to Eliminate Obstacles Preventing EU Citizens from Crossing Borders within the Single Market?
- The Renewed EU Social Security Coordination in Regulation No. 883/2004 and Its Link with Bilateral Tax Agreements