2009, Volume 18, Issue 3
- Editorial: The European Court of Justice and National Courts
- Article: Recent Case Law of the ECJ in Direct Taxation: Trends, Tensions, and Contradictions
- Article: EC Law and Investment Funds: The Aberdeen Case
- Article: The Papillon Case: A First Step Toward a New Era in European Tax Treatment of Groups?
- Forum: Truck Center: Belgian Withholding Tax on Interest Payments to Non-resident Companies Does Not Violate EC Law: A Critical Look at the ECJ's Judgment in Truck Center
- Case Law: The Netherlands, UK
- Legislation: United Kingdom