2008, Volume 17, Issue 5
- Editorial: Proposed new EU rules on reduced VAT rates
- Article: Cross-border direct tax issues of investment funds from the perspective of European law
- Article: The Kredietbank Luxembourg and the Liechtenstein tax affairs: notes on the balance between the exchange of information between states and the protection of fundamental rights
- Article: Neutrality of VAT for taxable persons: a new approach in European VAT?
- CASE LAW: THE NETHERLANDS
- CASE LAW: UNITED KINGDOM