2007, Volume 16, Issue 5
- Editorial: EC law protection against ‘horizontal’ tax discrimination on the rise – or how to play snooker in an Internal Market
- Forum: The solution for combating VAT carousel frauds
- Article: Freedom of establishment and free movement of capital in Association and Partnership Agreements and Direct taxation
- Article: Should fiscal state aid go global?
- Article: The ECJ condones Belgian personal income taxation of dividends. A temporary state of affairs?
- Case Law: THE NETHERLANDS
- Case law: UNITED KINGDOM
- Legislation: UNITED KINGDOM