2005, Volume 14, Issue 2
- Editorial: VAT in the EU: one-stop (but no shop)
- Forum: There is no such thing as tax Coca Cola
- Forum: A rejoinder to Manuel Pires: What if there is no tax Coca Cola?
- Article: The Marks & Spencer EU group relief case – a rebuttal of the ‘taxing jurisdiction’ argument
- Article: Fokus Bank: the end of withholding tax as we know it?
- Article: Safeguarding pension taxation rights in cross-border situations
- Article: Abuse of rights, fiscal neutrality and VAT
- Article: Marks and Spencer - more questions than answers: an analysis of the Opinion delivered by Advocate General Maduro
- Case Law: European Court Of Justice
- Case Law: United Kingdom
- Case Law: France
- Case Law: The Netherlands
- Legislation: Italy