Corporate Finance Manual
- About the authors
- What's new in Corporate Finance Manual?
- ¶10-000 Introduction to Corporate Finance and the Regulatory Environment
- ¶20-000 Due Diligence and Investigations
- ¶30-000 Forecasts and Projections
- ¶40-000 Business acquisitions
- ¶50-020 Business disposals
- ¶60-000 Valuations
- ¶70-000 Issuing shares on a public market
- ¶80-020 Venture capital
- ¶90-020 Raising debt finance
- ¶100-000 Turnaround finance
- ¶110-000 Management buyouts
Welcome to the Corporate Finance Manual.
Corporate Finance Manual is organised in a logical, procedural manner to help you get to grips with this wide-ranging, immensely complicated subject.
This thorough guide covers key procedures including due diligence and forecasting, ensuring you have the ability to use all the tools available.
It also suggests work programmes that can be tailored to meet your individual client's needs and includes case studies and examples allowing you to put what you read into a 'real world' context.
The Corporate Finance Manual contains a library of commonly used specimen letters and forms and other important documents making it easy for you to produce routine paperwork quickly and accurately.
This service is maintained by:
- Duncan Barnes MA FCA MAE QDR
- Claire Bonnick — Senior Consultant, Mazars LLP
- Arthur Davey BA, FCA — Partner, Corporate Finance, Moore Stephens
- Paula Gomez — Private Equity financial modelling, Modelandum
- Andrew Hunt — Managing Director, IFG Capital Ltd
- Robin Illingworth — Founder and owner of Armstrong Transaction Services Limited
- Jeff Keating — Director, Corporate Finance — Merchant Securities
- Alexandra Kingston — Senior Manager, Corporate Finance, Mazars LLP
- Douglas MacDonald BA, B.Com, CA(SA), ACA, FIPA, FABRP — The MacDonald Partnership
- Graham Spooner MA (Cantab) FRSA
- Garry Sharp
We welcome contact from our customers. If you have a comment on the editorial content of the Corporate Finance Manual, please click here to email your views to us. We look forward to hearing from you.