The district judge has power to amend or revoke a grant, calling it in if available.20 However, except on the application of the person to whom the grant was made, or with that person’s consent, this power may be exercised only in ‘exceptional circumstances’.21 When the facts call for revocation and are not in dispute, there is likely to be such consent or ‘exceptional circumstances’ are likely to be found.

An application should be made to the district judge on summons supported by affidavit.

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.