Allowances are given under the SBA scheme only to a person who:

incurred the qualifying expenditure; and

holds the relevant interest in the building or structure.

The relevant interest is the interest in the building or structure held by the person when the qualifying expenditure was incurred. This will normally be a freehold or leasehold interest in the property.

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.