Calculating exemption adjustments

The capital gains article of treaties will generally permit the State in which the permanent establishment is situated to tax gains on the transfer of a movable asset from a PE to another part of the enterprise, provided that such taxation is in accordance with the business profits article.

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.