Where a claim that the transferor was domiciled outside the UK at the date of the chargeable event or, in the case of a settlement the settlor was domiciled outside the UK on the date the settlement was set up, form D31 should be completed to provide additional information. This form is similar to form IHT401 (IHTM13000) of the IHT400.

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.