FA98/SCH18/PARA 24

To open an enquiry you must

send the notice of enquiry to the taxpayer as required by the statute

enclose a copy of the relevant general information factsheet CC/FS1 (a, b or c), and

if there is an agent acting address your enquiries to them in accordance with the agreement with the professional bodies.

You must use the standard opening letters on SEES for SA, Partnerships, Companies and Claims.

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.