Non UK companies

Companies that are not incorporated in the UK may nevertheless have to submit returns to HM Revenue and Customs either because

the company is tax resident in the UK, or

it trades in the UK through a permanent establishment.

If a company is a controlled foreign company, its chargeable profits may need to be computed for UK tax purposes.

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i Tax and Accounting subscription.

Existing subscriber? Log in

No subscription?

Contact us to discuss your requirements.