You will need to consider the same kind of things as described in the guidance explaining what to do if the claimant has claimed HMRC's information was incorrect or provided new information in response to your opening letter. See

CCM17270 in Income discrepancy cases

CCM17320 in Childcare discrepancy cases

CCM17330 in Disability discrepancy cases

CCM17335 in Child /young person's disability and severe disability element cases

CCM17340 in Qualifying young person discrepancy cases

Use that guidance to decide whether:

you can accept what the claimant has said and revise your decision

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i Tax and Accounting subscription.

Existing subscriber? Log in

No subscription?

Contact us to discuss your requirements.