There are several references to dwelling house in CAA01. The term appears in Part 2 (plant and machinery allowances), Part 3A (business premises renovation allowances) and Part 6 (research and development allowances).

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i Tax and Accounting subscription.

Existing subscriber? Log in

No subscription?

Contact us to discuss your requirements.