Capital allowance claims (including amended claims and withdrawal of claims) must be made in a company's return, or in an amended return, for the accounting period for which the claim is made (apart from the few exceptional cases – CA11120). The company may claim less than the full amount available. The amount claimed must be specified.

An amended claim should be made or the claim should be withdrawn by amending the return.

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.