9.2.1 Making a claim for enhancement – the two circumstances

It is for the member to make a claim to HMRC for an enhancement to the lifetime allowance in the following circumstances:

during a period of active membership the individual has been a member of a UK registered pension scheme whilst a relevant overseas individual; or

the member has transferred rights from a recognised overseas pension scheme to a UK registered pension scheme.

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.