An area that is often forgotten by those leaving the UK is their NIC (National Insurance contributions) and social security position. It is possible for an individual not to be liable to UK tax, but still liable to NIC on his or her earnings.

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.