8.6.1 Overview

Tax departure certificates, or ‘sailing permits’, are common in many foreign countries and take different forms; these certificates or permits are usually issued to departing expats who can show that they have settled all tax liabilities prior to the intended date of departure.

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i Tax and Accounting subscription.

No subscription?

Contact us to discuss your requirements.