7.3.1 Introduction

An individual, while resident in the UK, has the opportunity to claim CGT ‘gift relief’ (sometimes referred to as ‘holdover relief’) in certain circumstances, but this is often subject to a requirement that the recipient does not become non-resident within a certain time period. Both transferor and transferee must elect for this treatment (using form HS295).

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.