If an individual leaves the UK and does not file self-assessment tax returns at the time, then he or she will have to complete a P85 form if wishing to claim back any tax for the tax year of departure. His or her P45 must be included with the form.

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.