For a more detailed explanation see 4.9.1.

When an individual returns to the UK, he may decide to set up in business as a self-employed consultant, rather than finding a new employment. If so, he needs to make sure he registers with HMRC in this respect.

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.