4.3.1 Losses arising from a UK or overseas property business

The legislation for both income tax and corporation tax distinguishes between a UK property business, where UK land/property is rented out, and an overseas property business (for land/property located anywhere else). The latter is only taxable in the UK if it is carried on by a UK resident. It is therefore important that profits and losses are calculated separately for each business.

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.