Employees with more than one employment who anticipate earning in excess of the upper earnings limit (UEL) in one, or in a number of employments, may apply to the National Insurance Contributions & Employers Office (NICEO) for deferment of some of their contributions liability.

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i Tax and Accounting subscription.

No subscription?

Contact us to discuss your requirements.