There are likely to be a considerable variety of taxes due on an overseas property within the EEA. These will probably include a tax on income generated from the letting of the property, as well as local property taxes (the equivalent of rates or council tax) and also wealth taxes or other levies on capital.

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.