Find out how to claim a refund of VAT in EU countries if you're either established in another member state, or in the UK if you're established outside the EU.

1. 1.Overview

1.1 What this notice is about

This notice explains the schemes for claiming a refund of VAT incurred in either:

EU countries if youʼre established in another EU member states – section 2 gives you an overview of the scheme, section 3 explains how UK and Isle of Man businesses can claim from other member states and section 4 explains how businesses in other EU member states can claim from the UK

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.