A UK business selling goods or services to an overseas business customer with a VAT number in another member state usually submits EC Sales Lists (ESLs) to HMRC (¶64-800).

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.