Most of the expenditure incurred by a company under these heads will be classified as capital expenditure eligible for allowances under the Capital Allowances Act 2001. There are four types of allowance that are relevant:

allowances for plant and machinery;

industrial buildings allowances (IBA) (now repealed);

research and development allowances (RDA);

mineral extraction allowances (MEA).

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.