As noted, from 2005–06 onwards, income tax is charged on the full amount of the profits arising in a tax year of a ‘property business’ (s. 268 and 270).

A ‘property business’ means a ‘UK property business’ or an ‘overseas property business’ (s. 263).

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.