The following claims can only be made by inclusion in a return (including by way of an amendment to a return):

a claim for group relief and group relief for carried-forward losses (see ¶191-860);

a claim for capital allowances (see ¶191-885);

a claim for R&D tax relief, including vaccines research relief (see ¶714-495);

a claim for a land remediation tax credit (see ¶715-725) or a life assurance company tax credit (see ¶715-775);

a claim for film tax relief (¶715-420ff.);

a claim for television production tax relief (¶715-000ff.);

a claim for video games tax relief (¶715-230ff.);

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i Tax and Accounting subscription.

Existing subscriber? Log in

No subscription?

Contact us to discuss your requirements.