A married couple or civil partners are treated for income tax purposes as ‘living together’ unless;

they are separated under an order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or by deed of separation; or

they are in fact separated in such circumstances that the separation is likely to be permanent.

(ITA 2007, s. 1011)

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.