303V(1)  A person who claims that any property detained under this Chapter, or any part of it, belongs to him or her may apply for the property or part to be released.

303V(2)  An application under subsection (1) is to be made–

(a)in England and Wales or Northern Ireland, to a magistrates’ court;

(b)in Scotland, to the sheriff.

303V(3)  The application may be made in the course of proceedings under section 303L or 303O or at any other time.

303V(4)  The court or sheriff may order the property to which the application relates to be released to the applicant if it appears to the court or sheriff that–

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.