283(1)  If, in the case of any property to which a property freezing order, an interim receiving order, a prohibitory property order or an interim administration order has at any time applied, the court does not in the course of the proceedings decide that the property is recoverable property or associated property, the person whose property it is may make an application to the court for compensation.

283(2)  Subsection (1) does not apply if the court–

(a)has made a declaration in respect of the property by virtue of section 281, or

(b)makes a recovery order by virtue of section 276.

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i Tax and Accounting subscription.

Existing subscriber? Log in

No subscription?

Contact us to discuss your requirements.