282F(1)  This section applies if–

(a)a recovery order made by the High Court in England and Wales or the Court of Session has effect in relation to property, and

(b)the enforcement authority or the trustee for civil recovery believes that the property is in a country outside the United Kingdom (the receiving country).

282F(2)  The enforcement authority or trustee for civil recovery may send a request for assistance in relation to the property to the Secretary of State with a view to it being forwarded under this section.

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.