Related Commentary  Related HMRC Manuals

261  Any receipt or other credit item, so far as it falls within–

(a)Chapter 3 of this Part so far as it relates to an overseas property business or Chapter 8 or 9 of this Part (rent receivable in connection with a UK section 12(4) concern or for UK electric-line wayleaves), and

(b)Chapter 2 of Part 2 (receipts of a trade, profession or vocation),

is dealt with under Part 2.


S. 261: ICTA 1988, s. 18(1) (part), (2) (part), (3) (“Case I”), (3) (“Case II”), (3) (“Case V”), (3) (“Case VI”), s. 65A(1); FA 1995, Sch. 6, para. 2; FA 1998, Sch. 5, para. 24; Annex 1, Change 66.

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.