MISCELLANEOUS (s. 62)
- 62 Partnership, bankruptcy, transferof business, etc.
- 63 Groups of companies
- 64 Information, powers, penalties,etc.
- 65 Liability of insured in certaincases
- 66 Directions as to amounts of premiums
- 66A Rate increases:deemed date of receipt of certain premiums
- 66B Section 66A: exceptionsand apportionments
- 66C Rate changes: premiumsrelating to more than one period of cover
- 67 Deemed date of receipt of certainpremiums
- 67A Announced increase in rate oftax: certain premiums treated as received on date of increase
- 67B Announced increase in rate oftax: certain contracts treated as made on date of increase.
- 68 Special accounting schemes
- 69 Charge to tax where differentrates of tax apply
- 69A Part-exempt contracts: excepted premiums
- 69B Treatment of excepted premiums where limitsbreached after receipt
- 69C Part-exempt contracts: exemption fromrequirement to make returns
- 69D Withdrawal of exemption