Related Commentary  Related HMRC Manuals

5B(1)  A non-UK resident company’s “trade of dealing in or developing UK land” consists of –

(a)any activities falling within subsection (2) which it carries on, and

(b)any activities from which profits, gains or losses arise which are treated under Part 8ZB of CTA 2010 as profits or losses of the company’s trade of dealing in or developing UK land.

5B(2)  The activities within this subsection are–

(a)dealing in UK land;

(b)developing UK land for the purpose of disposing of it.

5B(3)  In this section “land” includes–

(a)buildings and structures,

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i Tax and Accounting subscription.

Existing subscriber? Log in

No subscription?

Contact us to discuss your requirements.