Related Commentary  Related HMRC Manuals

1153(1)  The amount of a UK property business loss or trading loss that is “unrelieved” is the amount of the loss reduced by–

(a)any relief obtained by the company under section 62(1) to (3) of CTA 2010, or that was or could have been obtained by it making a claim under section 37(3)(a) of CTA 2010, to deduct the loss from total profits of the same accounting period,

(b)any other relief obtained by the company in respect of the loss, including relief under section 37(3)(b) of CTA 2010 (losses deducted from profits of an earlier accounting period), and

Need help? Get subscribed!

To subscribe to this content, simply call 0800 231 5199

We can create a package that’s catered to your individual needs.

Or book a demo to see this product in action.