Related Commentary  

11BA(1)  Paragraph (2) applies where a member of a registered pension scheme makes a request to the scheme administrator to make a recognised transfer (“transfer request”) in respect of a qualifying recognised overseas pension scheme.

11BA(2)  The member must provide to the scheme administrator–

(a)the member’s–


(ii)date of birth;

(iii)principal residential address and, where that address is not in the United Kingdom, the member’s last principal residential address in the United Kingdom;

(iiia)if the member is no longer resident in the United Kingdom, the date that the residence ceased;

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i Tax and Accounting subscription.

Existing subscriber? Log in

No subscription?

Contact us to discuss your requirements.