Related Commentary  Related Cases

13(1)  Save as otherwise provided in these Regulations, where a registered person–

(a)makes a taxable supply in the United Kingdom to a taxable person, or

(b)makes a supply of goods or services to a person in another member State for the purpose of any business activity carried out by that person, or

(c)receives a payment on account in respect of a supply he has made or intends to make from a person in another member State,

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i Tax and Accounting subscription.

Existing subscriber? Log in

No subscription?

Contact us to discuss your requirements.