Indirect Tax Reporter
- What's new in indirect tax: VAT?
- ¶1-100 SCHEME OF VAT
- ¶10-000 SUPPLY
- ¶18-000 OUTPUT TAX
- ¶19-000 INPUT TAX
- ¶19-400 PARTIAL EXEMPTION
- ¶19-800 CAPITAL GOODS SCHEME
- ¶20-000 ZERO-RATING (VATA 1994, SCHEDULE 8)
- ¶27-000 EXEMPTION (VATA 1994, SCHEDULE 9)
- ¶32-000 REDUCED-RATING (VATA 1994, SCHEDULE 7A)
- ¶33-000 LAND, CONSTRUCTION AND PROPERTY
- ¶40-000 FINANCE AND INSURANCE
- ¶43-000 REGISTRATION • DE-REGISTRATION
- ¶45-000 RETAILERS
- ¶48-625 SECOND-HAND SCHEMES
- ¶49-000 BUSINESS PROMOTION SCHEMES
- ¶50-000 CHARITIES
- ¶51-000 LOCAL AUTHORITIES AND SIMILAR BODIES
- ¶53-000 SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND CLASSES OF PERSONS
- ¶55-000 RECORDS AND PAYMENTS
- ¶57-000 ASSESSMENTS AND ENFORCEMENT
- ¶61-000 DISPUTES AND APPEALS
- ¶63-000 CROSS-BORDER TRANSACTIONS
- ¶100 CHECKLISTS
- ENVIRONMENTAL TAXES
- What's new in Insurance premium tax?
- ¶74-000 INSURANCE PREMIUM TAX
- CUSTOMS AND EXCISE DUTIES
Welcome to the Indirect Tax Reporter, Croner-i's top indirect tax commentary service.
The Indirect Tax Reporter provides comprehensive commentary on VAT and all other indirect taxes. The service includes:
- Authoritative and comprehensive commentary maintained by highly-qualified specialists.
- Updates which are incorporated in the main commentary - there is no need to "check the update".
- A What's New page which identifies and links to the most recently updated commentary.
- Indexes - topic index and lists of references in the commentary to legislation and cases.
Also included in the service is access to the relevant parts of Tax - Key Data.
This service, which updates on a real-time basis, is maintained by Sarah Kay CTA.
We welcome contact from our customers. If you have a comment on the editorial content of the Indirect Tax Reporter, please click here to email your views to us. We look forward to hearing from you.